Brimming with neighbor history, the bar is the most used room in the building because of its authentic feel. All original fixtures, barstools, tile flooring, jukebox, wood top bar, and brass, the bar has been transformed for film in astonishing ways.

Built in 1913 the bar was fully functional until a few years ago but it has since been closed to the public and is being used for filming only.